The Game
Hmm. What’s this boy? Right… here. My finger slowly, forcefully, pushed past the tender ring and slipped in to bump his prostate; the electric touch sending a seizure along his spine. “that.. that’s Daddy’s hole.” No, I mean this. I said as I tapped the button twice to make sure he knew what I meant. “that.. -mmmmpf- that’s Daddy’s -ohgod- button?” It’s adorable watching him try to fight what he can’t. I know he’s starting to get close from the way his body becomes straight as a bar when I touch his prostate and goes as limp as bed sheets on the floor. Now tell me son what is it for? Once again asking a question with my finger sliding along his prostate, this time slowly back and forth flicking it with my finger. “it.-ohshit-it’s for making You -aaaahhh- ha-happy” he said trying to not sob as his body is buffeted by waves of an oncoming orgasm. Is it? This belongs to me too? I see.. I said as I contemplated my next move. What about this? The moment I sai...


Comments
Post a Comment